Apprentice Automotive Technician
Are you a Lube Technician and tired of not advancing?
Do you love technology and want to move forward in a career that’s challenging?
At D&R Car Care in Statesboro, GA, we have an Apprenticeship Program that can be completed in 4-5 years, depending on your prior experience in the Automotive Industry.
This program combines weekly online classes with in-house, ongoing training. The best candidate for this program will have either 1-2 years’ experience as an entry-level Automotive Technician, or prior Automotive schooling & training in High School or at the College level. The ultimate goal is for you to complete this program and become a Master Technician. This will enable you to have very high earning wages. The toolbox and base-level tools will be provided for you to start. After you complete at least one year in our Apprentice Program, the tools will be yours!
APPRENTICE MECHANIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Digital Vehicle Inspections
- Oil Services
- Tire Services
- Routine Maintenance & Repairs
- Basic Fluid Services
- Progress Through the 4-5 Year Apprenticeship Program
- Complete Weekly Online Classes
- Job Shadow and Learn from Lead Technicians
- Complete Ongoing In-House Training
- Study and Complete Homework
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Keep your work area organized and clean
- A genuine desire to serve people
- A desire to work as a part of a team, where people are a priority
- Motivated with a strong desire to grow and learn
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong aptitude for Working with Computers & New Technology
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience as an entry-level Technician or prior automotive training in high school or college
Starting Pay – $9/hr
We encourage you to research more about who we are before applying. You can find out more information about us by browsing our website and our social media. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter. We look forward to getting to know you and for the possibility of serving with you at D&R Car Care.
We look forward to getting to know you and to the possibility of serving you at D & R Car Care. To apply, please click the Apply Online button below, or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org